An act to provide for penal action for adoption of unfair means at certain examination held in the state and other matters connected therewith.
Available in the Examination Section for details
1. The College conducts 1st Terminal & Annual Examination for students of 1st year Higher Secondary and a Pre-Test and a Test Examinations for students of 2nd year Higher Secondary, 1st year Degree, 2nd year Degree and 3rd year Degree classes. The First Terminal and the Pre-Test Examinations are held either before or after the Puja Vacation. The Test Examination is held in December and the Annual Examination is held in April-May. Besides, Periodical Tests are conducted by the Departments for Honours Students.
2. College examinations are important as Council / University examination and on no account should these examinations be avoided or treated lightly. Students of +3 1st year, 2nd year and +2 1st year, 2nd year streams must appear at either in the 1st terminal or annual and pass in the said examination failing which they will not be promoted to the next higher class or to filling up University / C.H.S.E. Examination Form.
3. Request for appearing at College examinations will not ordinarily be entertained in exceptional circumstances an application for exemption from appearing at an examination, duly supported by a medical certificate in case of illness and recommended by the Proctor may be considered by the Principal
4. Absence from examination, without permission, will be penalised in a manner to be determined by the Principal.
5. Permission to sit for the Council / University examination or promotion to the next higher class depends upon the performance of a student in the College examination, besides securing the requisite percentage of attendance and good-conduct.
6. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour after commencement of the examination.
7. No student will be allowed to leave the examination hall during the first hour of the examination
8. Students must bring their Identity Cards with them when they appear at an examination.
9. Adoption of unfair means, misconduct and acts of indiscipline are serious offence and will render a student liable for punishment as the Principal may deem fit.
Abstract of Berhampur University Regulation for the Bachelor of Arts, Science and Commerce Examinations (Three Year Degree Course) with effect from 2002-03.
(Effective for students admitted to First Year of +3 course during 2002-03 and afterwards), available in the Library
All students and staff of the college are members of the Planning Forum. The Principal is the Ex-Officio President and Head of the Department of Economics is the Chairman of the Forum. The Secretary of the Planning Forum is nominated by the President.